Vriens & Partners works with business, government, civil society and the media.
Vriens & Partners principals, over many years spent in both the private and public sector, have acquired expert knowledge of both the legislative processes and media environment in their respective countries. They have developed strong and reliable networks among senior civil servants, politicians, journalists and business leaders in Asia and they bring these practical assets to bear on client assignments.
Vriens & Partners devises and implements innovative pan-regional and country-specific solutions to client needs in the following broad areas:
Government Affairs & Public Policy
- Advocacy with government officials, regulators, key influencers
Political & Regulatory Risk Analysis
- Impact analysis of political issues
- Legislative and regulatory monitoring and analysis
Partner Identification & Engagement
- Political and reputational due diligence
Communications & Sustainability
- Strategic communications focused on editors-in chief and editorial boards
- Advocacy with NGOs, think tanks, and policy makers