Doing Business in Myanmar
An event by the Belgian Luxembourg Business Group of Singapore (BLBG)
Hans Vriens will speak about the fast developing political and economic changes in Myanmar, formerly known as Burma. He will answer the following questions:
- Why are these changes happening?
- Why are they less surprising than many people think?
- Are they sustainable?
- What does the opening of Myanmar mean for foreign business?
- What kind of foreign investors are welcome?
Mr Bernard Huybens of IKN GmbH will share his lessons learnt doing business in Myanmar.
Event Date : 9th March, 2012
Event Time : 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Venue : TBC
BLBG members : 50 SGD
Non BLBG members : 70 SGD
1. Please click here to REGISTER 7th March 20122.
2. Send your cheque, in favour of the BLAS, to the following address:
BLBG, P/A Erik Jonnaert, 42, Cairnhill Rd, 09-01, Tan Chin Tuan Mansion, 229661 Singapore, and mention: Event 09/03